What is Required for Certification?
- Upper Body workshop (20 hours) can be taken prior to or after Lower Body workshop. Sign Up for a Class
- Lower Body workshop (20 hours) can be taken prior to or after Upper Body workshop. Sign Up for a Class
- Four-day Certification workshop (Pre-requisite: Upper and Lower Body Workshops)
Completion of Upper and Lower Body workshops can be done by:
- Taking both as hands-on workshops, or by ...
- Taking one hands-on workshop and one home-study course (the home study booklet must be turned in prior to attending the certification seminar.)
- Four-day Certification Seminar (40 hours). Sign Up for a class
(Pre-requisite: Upper and Lower Body workshop)
The Four-day Certification class covers
A. Focus on Assessment - Postural Analysis and Muscle Testing
B. Patient self care and exercises
C. Thoracic nerves and movements
D. How to influence the autonomic nervous system, the cerceral component (the organs)
A listing on the MyoKinesthetic Web site (Provided retaining good standing) will confirm your status as a Certified Provider of the MyoKinesthetic System.
Maintaining Certified Status:
Myokin Inc. requires that each certified provider "recertify" every three years.
The MyoKinesthetic System is continuously undergoing refinement, and Dr. Uriarte updates the Advanced Certification class with new information every 1-2 years. This requirement ensures all certified providers are trained with the most up-to-date information possible.
Is certification right for you? Consider the following questions:
- Does your employer require/request you to stay current with the latest techniques/developments?
- Do you need to stand out from others in your organization?
- Are you considering switching jobs or locations and want to make the best impression possible?
- Are you the kind of person who likes to be the best at what you do?
- If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then certification is right for you.
Benefits of becoming certified in the MyoKinesthetic System:
- Distinction — Recognition as a skilled practitioner in the MyoKinesthetic System to current patients, future patients and other health providers
- Networking — Practitioners are always looking for a Certified Local Provider in another city to treat family and friends of patients
- Marketing — Listing on the MyoKinesthetic System site as a Certified Local Provider ... complete with your website link and contact information
- Experience — Assist Dr. Uriarte at classes, as needed
- Business Boost — Increase patient referrals and improve your earning potential
Becoming certified in this technique does NOT make you eligible to teach the MyoKinesthetic System. Dr. Uriarte is the only instructor at this time of this technique.